Sold out
KM-SLPC-030
KM-SLPC-030
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
Sleep SR™
1
of 10
Natural Sleep Support*

Sleep SR™

116 Reviews
$19.99$24.99

Size

Sold out
Buy now with ShopPay

Description

Sleep SR is a unique blend of 5 ingredients designed to help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep through the night, and wake up refreshed and ready to attack the day. We use Microactive® melatonin that releases over several hours, so you fall asleep and stay asleep without the crash or grogginess.*
  • Ease into a deep, restful sleep 
  • Promote stress relief
  • Wake up feeling refreshed  

How to Use

Directions: Take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bed to relieve occasional sleeplessness

Supplement Facts

Key Ingredients

MicroActive Melatonin

MicroActive melatonin is a patented form of melatonin that releases in two stages. This way, you get a smooth release that helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.*

40% gets released in the first hour, so you fall asleep fast, then the other 60% releases over several hours.

Tryptophan

Tryptophan is one of 9 essential amino acids, meaning that our body doesn't make it on its own. It’s an important amino for the creation of melatonin. More tryptophan supports natural melatonin levels, which means longer, deeper sleep.

Lactium

Lactium is a patented milk peptide (mini protein) that increases the activity of the GABA (gamma-aminobutyric) receptors. GABA helps us relax, and is a critical neurological component for sound sleep.*

B Vitamins: Folate and B6

B vitamins play a crucial role in energy management and metabolism. Folate and Vitamin B6 support sleep by aiding the production of natural melatonin.

Sleep SR

Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer

KAGED HAS 14K+ 5-STAR REVIEWS

Sleep SR

Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer

FALL ASLEEP FASTER*

Unique formula to decrease sleep latency.

STAY ASLEEP LONGER*

MicroActive® melatonin releases some up front and the rest over several hours.

CALM YOUR MIND*

Unique blend that reduces stress and promotes calmness.

Why Sleep SR™?

SUSTAINED RELEASE MELATONIN

Most sleep-aids use a generic form of melatonin that may help you fall asleep, but quickly wears off, leaving you still struggling through the night. Patented MicroActive® melatonin releases slowly for up to 7 hours so you fall asleep and stay asleep.*

COMPREHENSIVE CALMING FORMULA

In addition to melatonin, we have ingredients designed to promote calmness and reduce feelings of stress before bed.

PURE, PATENTED, PREMIUM INGREDIENTS

We only use the purest, premium key ingredients at effective doses.

FAQs

WHAT MAKES MICROACTIVE® MELATONIN SUPERIOR TO TRADITIONAL MELATONIN?

This patented form of melatonin has a two-pronged release, entering the bloodstream up front and then over the course of several hours. This helps you stay asleep and wake up refreshed.*

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT TAKING MELATONIN. IS IT OK TO TAKE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS?

Sleep SR is not designed to be taken on a continuous basis. It is intended for the relief of occasional sleeplessness.

You May Also Like

Discover related essentials today.

Sleep SR™ Reviews

Reviews
Q&A

Kaged Customer Reviews

4.5
4.5 star rating
Based on 116 reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars Based on 116 reviews
5
87
4
13
3
6
2
6
1
4
Quality
Excellent
Capsule Size
Just Right
Popular topics
Show more
Michael
Verified Buyer
2 star rating
Does not work for me
06/19/24
Was this review helpful?
0
0
Gregory
Verified Buyer
5 star rating
Solid sleep with no wake up drowsiness
04/18/24
Was this review helpful?
0
0
Nathan K.
Verified Buyer
5 star rating
Night Night
Great sleep aid, lights out and wake up rested
Quality
Excellent
Capsule Size
Just Right
03/10/24
Was this review helpful?
0
0
Carlos
Verified Buyer
3 star rating
Well it doesn’t get me sleepy right away and the drowsiness the next day is not good
03/06/24
Was this review helpful?
0
0
Chris W.
Verified Buyer
5 star rating
Helps when you’re fighting a cold
I noticed on my Garmin app that when I have a cold of some sort that my body doesn’t rest and recover well as it fights the sickness. I ordered some of the Sleep SR while it was on sale and tried it this week and it helped reduce the stress levels and
Quality
Excellent
Capsule Size
Just Right
02/23/24
Was this review helpful?
0
0

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Join our Inner Circle

Unlock Exclusive Content and Connect with a Community Committed to Health and Wellness

Third-Party Certified

Banned Substance Free

Clean Ingredients

Non-GMO, Gluten-Free

Designed For Athletes

Trusted by 14,000+ Worldwide

Bodybuilding.com logo
Bodybuilding.com logo