In the midst of KM Innovation Season, we need to take a brief stop to think about our greatest fears. What is the greatest fear of Kaged, you may wonder? Well, that's a simple question. We fear nothing more than the artificial supplements that circulate throughout an industry where we serve to help your body and health. What's your biggest fear?
Kaged Innovator Sabine Kviste [IG @mermaidindisguise] utilized a minimal amount of ingredients to create these Whey Protein Isolate Tombstone Brownies. What came from her hard work is a sweet treat allowing you to hit your macro goals.
Oh, and on top of it, it tastes absolutely amazing.
Time from fridge to plate: ~60 min
Makes approximately 8 spooky tombstones
Macronutrients (per truffle):
Cals: 269 cal
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- Up to a 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Whey Protein Isolate or the new Plantein Vegan Protein (makes recipe 100% vegan)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 Tsp vanilla
1) Cook your sweet potato in an oven until mushy-consistency is achieved.
2) Put all the wet ingredients in a food processor, blend and let out a witch cackle (it’s a very important step).
3) Add your dry ingredients and blend again until a smooth batter forms. Chuck in some chocolate chips and transfer the mixture to silicone moulds or a baking pan.
4) Bake for around 24 minutes at 180 C (350 F) or until reached the desired consistency. (Technically, you can enjoy the batter without baking it)