Protein-Packed Iced Lemon Cake
- 3/4 Cup of Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Powdered Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest
- 3/4 Cup of Oat Flour
- 1 Scoop of Iced Lemon Cake RE-KAGED
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Cup of 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon of Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Jello
- 2 Tablespoon of Powdered Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine egg whites, vanilla extract, powdered stevia, and lemon juice.
- Whip for about 3-10 minutes using electric whip until mixture is fluffy and light.
- In the same bowl, add lemon zest, oat flour, baking powder, and RE-KAGED.
- Lightly blend ingredients together until fully mixed.
- Bake in oven for 10-14 minutes.
- Combine all frosting ingredients together in a bowl.
- Allow cake to cool for 5-10 minutes once fully baked.
- Add frosting on top of the cake.