Thermogenic & appetite suppressant
The transport of fatting acids by L-Carnitine from the Cytosol into the mitochondria
BOOSTS THERMOGENESISUnlike other common weight-loss agents that stimulate sympathetic hormone release and therefore tend to raise heart rate and blood pressure, green tea works through a completely different mechanism. The catechins in green tea have been shown to inhibit the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (e.g., increased metabolic rate) are prolonged.* EGCG is an effective stimulator of thermogenesis, the biochemical process by which fat in the body is “burned” to provide energy. Studies with humans have shown that, by stimulating thermogenesis, EGCG can help burn calories.*[5-7]
The answer is simple—all our ingredients meet our Micropure standards, which means they are third-party tested for purity and potency! In return for a premium price, our manufacturers commit to strict quality standards, ensuring the ingredients in Kaged Muscle® products are manufactured with care.
If you prefer caffeine in your stack, just add Kaged Muscle® Purcaf® caffeine.
1. Muller DM, Seim H et al.: Effects of oral L-Carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002;51(11):1389-1391
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H: The effect of L-Carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(8):1002-1006
3. Bloomer et al. Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretion and blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis 2010, 9:72
4. Borchardt RT, Huber JA. Catechol O-methyltransferase. 5. Structure-activity relationships for inhibition by flavonoids. J Med Chem. 1975 Jan;18(1):120-2.
5. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
6. Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
7. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;81(1):122-9.
8. Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29:992-998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I like it. Seems to decrease my cravings.
Felt no curb in craving or subtle energy. What exactly does this do?
Helps get me between meals, seems to work.
This is a great product to help burn extra calories. I’ve used this to help lose those last few pounds
This is a perfect blend for anyone looking to lean out. I have used this during a calorie deficit and it is awesome before fasted cardio.
Join our weekly newsletter for the latest on discounts, new products & more!
Meet the team and find out why our athletes choose KAGED MUSCLE®